During your visit to the exhibit, we ask you follow the guidelines below. These terms are applicable throughout the entire facility. We hope they ensure a positive experience for you and others during your visit.
Photography is not permitted in the Anne Frank in the World exhibit. The photos on these panels are copyrighted and we are not responsible for copyright infringement by exhibit visitors.
Consider Other Visitors
- Silence your cell phone and refrain from making calls in the exhibit space.
- Running and disruptive behavior is not permitted.
- Use quiet voices.
Protect Our Exhibit
- Do not touch, climb, or lean on exhibit panels, artwork, or replicas.
- Do not move between or under exhibit panels.
- Backpacks, large bags, and umbrellas are not permitted in the exhibit space. These items may be checked at the front desk.
- Food and drink are not permitted.