To begin the application webform, please read the information below carefully and click the "Begin" button on the bottom of this page.
Please note that this webform consists of multiple pages. You may navigate back and forth between pages but please be sure to click the "Submit" button when you have completed the webform in its entirety. Your form is not submitted until you see a confirmation page. You will also receive an automated e-mail which confirms that your form successfully submitted.
The application webform consists of the following components:
I. Educator Information
This portion requires contact information for the educator, including a headshot or school photo. This file must be uploaded into the webform in .jpg, .gif, or .png file formats.
This portion requires a cover letter indicating the educator's qualifications as they apply to the award criteria. Please click here to view the award criteria in a separate window.
III. Letters of Support
The letters must be uploaded into the webform in .pdf, .doc, or .docx file formats.
1. Letter of Support from School Administrator
2. Letter of support from individual who is familiar with your work, in school and/or in the community
3. Letter of support from individual who is familiar with your work, in school and/or in the community
IV. Rubric Components
A full description of the rubric components can be viewed via this link.
Each of the following components requires 1-3 corresponding document(s), the approximate date(s), and approximate audience size.
Please do not submit more than 3 corresponding documents for each component. The corresponding documents must be uploaded into the webform in .gif, .jpg, .png, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .avi, .mov, .wav, or .zip file formats. If you would like to upload more than one file, please compress them into a .zip folder and upload the .zip into the webform. Please click here for information on creating a .zip file.
1. In-school activities
2. Out-of-School activities that relate to the Holocaust, genocide and human rights
3. Community activities related to civic involvement, active citizenship and community involvement (Demonstrate involvement in the community beyond the school walls)
4. Supplemental Materials (optional)