2022 Days of Remembrance
The Georgia Commission on the Holocaust's 2022 Days of Remembrance event, with the theme "Promise of America," took place on April 29 at the Georgia State Capitol. The official state program honored Holocaust victims, survivors, rescuers and liberators, including eight Georgia survivors and two Georgia World War II liberators. Emory University President Gregory Fenves, the program's keynote speaker, told his father's compelling story of survival. Eighteen members of the international Consular Corps, along with GCH Board Members and elected officials, participated in the program.
- Atlanta Jewish Times article: State Holocaust Program Honors Georgians at the Capitol
- View photos: Facebook Album
- Entire Program (1 hour, 36 minutes)
- Candle Lighter Honorees Ceremony (16 minutes)
- Emory University President Gregory Fenves Keynote Speech (20 minutes)